Flowers are the sweetest things; God ever made and forgot to put a soul into.Flowers have given a lot of inspiration to people from all walks of life, whether you are a florist, a gardener, a painter, a photographer or a writer, one can draw inspirations from flowers. Gifts are personal gestures that can express a range of sentiments, and there is no gift more popular than flowers.
The tradition of giving flowers is one that is admired by lovers, friends and families all around the globe. While flower giving can accompany almost any occasion, the most common reason to give flowers is to express romance and love. Nervous first dates, wedding decorations and bridal bouquets, anniversaries, and the annual love fest that is Valentine's Day are all special occasions that call for beautiful, carefully selected flowers.
But love isn't the only reason behind gifting flowers. Flowers and bouquets are often given for a celebration such as birthdays, presented by children on Mother's Day. Flowers are often laid as a beautiful memorial in honor and remembrance of a loved one.
These days’ flowers can be purchased very easily by the help of online shopping. Online flowers can be purchased from any of the reputed flower website and can gift it to anybody. But before purchasing flowers some points should be kept in mind regarding the design of flower arrangement. These points are:
1. Monobotanic – This type of flower arrangement include only one type of flower (such as all roses, tulips, lilies or iris) are in style and may even include different colors of the same flower in the vase or container. This arrangement provides a soothing experience to the eyes of the viewer.
2. Monochromatic – This type of flower arrangement is based on a certain color. If you know the favorite color of the person whom you are going to gif that flowers, ask your florist for a fresh bouquet of different flowers in the same color range.
3. Bunches of Texture – In this type of arrangement the florist select complementary flowers of various textures to place in bunches in an elegant glass container. This unique look has a bold, contemporary feel and will surely provide the mind-blowing factor.
The gift of flower is a mode to show your love, affection and respect to your beloved. The main types of the flowers which can be gifted are:
1. Rose – Rose is the most traditional flower for the purpose of gifting. Due to its vast range of colors and amazing smell it has become a prior choice for the people. Rose is considered as the symbol of love and thus the requirement of this flower is always high.
2. Lilies - Lilies are a great choice because their smell is wonderful and they're very beautiful when they bloom day after day. They're a slow blooming flower, so that means they last that much longer. There are a number of varieties of lilies to choose from. Stargazers are fragrantly sweet, while Asiatic lilies have a touch of elegance.